2018 Themed Tours
Join us for a spectacular 7-day themed tour or let me plan a special one just for you.
Write info@aWeekinUmbria.com for more information
September 22-29: Book Club tour
You may not have heard but The Name of the Rose is being made into a new 8-part series for TV. Much of it filmed in Umbria. I always said it was the perfect setting and now you can visit where it was filmed. Copies of each of the three books we will read will be sent to you.
Culinary & Wine Tour featuring 2 lessons with Master chef Maria Luisa Scolastra
Join us as we collect the olives and take them to press. Taste the freshest oil you’ll ever find. A spectacular week savoring the great tastes of Umbrian cuisine and wine . . .
• Pick-up and drop off at Rome’s Fiumicino airport;
• 7 nights accommodations at Palazzo Fiumi-LaPlaca (go to Accommodations);
• Theme related day trips;
• Tours of our fabled hill and plain towns, including Perugia, Assisi, Montefalco, and more;
• All meals (excluding one possible lunch on your own);
• A cooking lesson in the palazzo’s wonderful main kitchen;
• A wine tasting at one of our extraordinary wineries;
• Excursion to Deruta to shop for world famous ceramics;